Dr. Avirup Maulik
BE. (2009)-Bengal Engineering and Science Univerisity, Shibpur (Now IIEST)
M.Tech (2016)-Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
PhD (2019)-Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. (2009-2014)
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University (2019-2020)
Delhi Technological University (2020-2020)
Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi (2020-Till date)
Please visit the Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.com/citations?hl=en&user=OVnYwKUAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&sortby=pubdate
- Singh A, Maulik A, Maheshwari A. Probabilistic multi-objective energy management of a distribution system considering reactive power injection by voltage source converters. Electrical Engineering (IF: 1.630).Springer, 2023 Mar 20:1-30.
- Mishra M, Singh A, Misra RK, Singh D, Maulik A. A Scalable and Computational Efficient Peer-to-Peer Energy Management Scheme. IEEE Access. (IF: 3.367) 2023 Mar 2.
- Singh A, Maulik A. Energy Management of an Active Distribution Network Considering Correlation Between Uncertain Input Variables. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering (IF: 2.807). 2022 DOI: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s13369-022-07379-z
- Maulik A. A hybrid probabilistic information gap decision theory based energy management of an active distribution network. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments. 2022 Oct 1;53:102756.
- Singh A, Maulik A. A Derivative and Inversion-Free Quasi-Newton Power Flow for a Droop-Regulated Islanded AC Microgrid. Iranian Journal of Science and Technology, Transactions of Electrical Engineering. 2022 Sep 29:1-8.
- Gupta S, Maulik A, Das D, Singh A. Probabilistic optimal siting and sizing of distributed generation and shunt capacitors considering feeder flow control units using a novel distribution power flow. International Journal of Ambient Energy. 2022 Jul 15(just-accepted):1-85.
- Maulik A. Probabilistic power management of a grid-connected microgrid considering electric vehicles, demand response, smart transformers, and soft open points. Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks. 2022 Jun 1;30:100636.
- Gupta S, Maulik A, Das D, Singh A. Coordinated stochastic optimal energy management of grid-connected microgrids considering demand response, plug-in hybrid electric vehicles, and smart transformers. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews. 2021 Nov 24:111861.
- Nayak A, Maulik A, Das D. An integrated optimal operating strategy for a grid-connected AC microgrid under load and renewable generation uncertainty considering demand response. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments. 2021 Jun 1;45:101169.
- Thite M, Maulik A, Das D. Performance improvement of an islanded AC microgrid in presence of Plug-in Hybrid Electric vehicles, load and renewable generation uncertainties. Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks. 2021 Jun 1;26:100469.
- Shukla V, Bandyopadhyay M, Pandya V, Pandey A, Maulik A. Artificial neural network based predictive negative hydrogen ion helicon plasma source for fusion grade large sized ion source. Engineering with Computers. 2020 Jun 1:1-8.
- Maulik A, Das D. An accurate current sharing method for an Islanded droop‐controlled dc microgrid without communication between remote buses. International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems. 2020 Sep;30(9):e12473.
- Maulik A, Das D. Application of linearised load flow method for droop‐controlled DCMGs. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. 2020 Mar;14(6):1114-26.
- Maulik A, Das D. Optimal power dispatch considering load and renewable generation uncertainties in an AC–DC hybrid microgrid. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. 2019 Apr;13(7):1164-76.
- Maulik A, Das D. Determination of optimal reserve requirement for fuel cost minimization of a microgrid under load and generation uncertainties. Arabian Journal for Science and Engineering. 2019 Mar;44(3):2003-31.
- Maulik A, Das D. Optimal operation of a droop‐controlled DCMG with generation and load uncertainties. IET Generation, Transmission & Distribution. 2018 Jul;12(12):2905-17.
- Maulik A, Das D. Stability constrained economic operation of islanded droop-controlled DC microgrids. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. 2018 May 17;10(2):569-78.
- Maulik A, Das D. Optimal operation of droop-controlled islanded microgrids. IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy. 2017 Dec 14;9(3):1337-48.
- Maulik A, Das D. Optimal operation of microgrid using four different optimization techniques. Sustainable Energy Technologies and Assessments. 2017 Jun 1;21:100-20.
- Singh A, Maulik A. Optimal Energy Procurement Scheme of a DC Microgrid with Demand Response Participation. In Proceedings of the International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Techniques for Electrical Engineering Systems (AITEES 2022) 2022 Oct 15 (pp. 61-71). Dordrecht: Atlantis Press International BV.
- Maheshwari A, Maulik A, Singh A. Probabilistic Joint Active and Reactive Power Management in an Active Distribution Network. In2022 International Conference on Power Energy Systems and Applications (ICoPESA) 2022 Feb 25 (pp. 351-356). IEEE.
- Singh A, Maulik A. Energy Management of Distribution Network in the Presence of Smart Transformers, Soft Open Points, and Battery Energy Storage System. In2022 International Conference on Power Energy Systems and Applications (ICoPESA) 2022 Feb 25 (pp. 437-442). IEEE.
- Singh A, Maulik A, Das D. Operation of a grid-connected AC microgrid in presence of Plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, price, load and generation uncertainties. In2021 IEEE Green Technologies Conference (GreenTech) 2021 Apr 7 (pp. 263-270). IEEE.
- Singh A, Maulik A, Das D. Stochastic impact assessment of phev charger levels in a microgrid. In2021 Innovations in Energy Management and Renewable Resources (52042) 2021 Feb 5 (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Maulik A, Das D. Determination of optimal size of battery energy storage system (BESS) for a renewable power based microgrid. In2020 IEEE 17th India Council International Conference (INDICON) 2020 Dec 10 (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Maulik A, Das D. Profit Maximization of Multiple Active Distribution Networks Using a Fuzzy Based Approach. In2020 IEEE 17th India Council International Conference (INDICON) 2020 Dec 10 (pp. 1-7). IEEE.
- Patel U, Maulik A, Das D. Control and Operation of a Small Autonomous DC Microgrid with Improved Dynamic Performance. In2020 IEEE International Conference on Power Systems Technology (POWERCON) 2020 Sep 14 (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Maulik A, Das D, Jain A. Optimal scheduling of an islanded microgrid with complex impedances considering load demand and renewable power uncertainties. In2019 21st International Middle East Power Systems Conference (MEPCON) 2019 Dec 17 (pp. 20-25). IEEE.
- Maulik A, Das D, Jain A. Improvement of the dynamic performance of an islanded dc microgrid using optimized virtual inertia. In2019 21st International Middle East Power Systems Conference (MEPCON) 2019 Dec 17 (pp. 244-249). IEEE.
- Maulik A, Das D. Small Signal Stability Constrained Optimal Dispatch of Islanded AC Microgrid. In2018 IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC) 2018 Oct 7 (pp. 112-117). IEEE.
- Maulik A, Das D. Multi-objective optimal dispatch of AC-DC Hybrid Microgrid. In2018 IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC) 2018 Oct 7 (pp. 82-87). IEEE.
- Maulik A, Das D. Power flow and economic dispatch of a microgrid in presence of feeder flow control distributed generators. In2017 6th International Conference on Computer Applications In Electrical Engineering-Recent Advances (CERA) 2017 Oct 5 (pp. 187-192). IEEE.
- Maulik A, Das D. Economic-emission dispatch of a droop-controlled DC microgrid. InTENCON 2017-2017 IEEE Region 10 Conference 2017 Nov 5 (pp. 72-77). IEEE.
- Mukherjee R, Banerjee A, Maulik A, Chakrabarty I, Dutta PK, Ray AK. An efficient VLSI design of CAVLC encoder. InTENCON 2017-2017 IEEE Region 10 Conference 2017 Nov 5 (pp. 805-810). IEEE.
EE-542: Power System Operation and Control - 2020-21 Even
EE-222: Electromagnetics for Power Apparatus - 2020-21 Even
EE-101T: Electrical Circuits and Measurement - 2020-21 Even
EE-342: Power System Protection and Switchgear- 2021-22 Odd
EE-101P: Electrical Circuits and Measurement-2021-22 Odd
EE-542: Power System Operation and Control- 2021-22 Even
EE-101: Electrical Circuits and Measurement-2021-22 Even
EE-313: Modern Control Engineering-2022-23 Odd
EE-261: Electrical Engineering Practice-2022-23 Odd
EE-542: Power System Operation and Control-2022-23 Even
EE101: Electrical Circuits and Measurement-2022-23 Even
Name of the work: Techno commercial feasibility study report for Hybrid Renewable Energy Power System and Energy Storage System comprising of various combinations of wind & solar with conventional source of DG.
Value: 10,000 USD/-
Client: Control & Application Emirates ( CAE )
1. "Development of a real-time cyber-attack detection module and its hardware-in-loop testing for an integrated power network." awarded by CPRI (2021-22). Value: 49.92 Lakhs INR
2. "Smart DC charging with integrated digital platform for CPOs and Power distribution companies." Awarded by NAMPET (2021-23). Value: 35.52 Lakhs INR