The office of the Dean (Academic Affairs), called the Academic Section, is responsible for the implementation of the decisions taken on academic matters by the Senate, the Senate Under Graduate Committee (SUGC) and the Senate Post Graduate Committee (SPGC). It -
- Receives, processes and maintains all records related to the undergraduate programmes including curricula, courses offered, academic calendar, registration, leave, examinations, grades and award of degrees, etc.
- Disseminates information pertaining to all academic matters,
- Issues necessary memoranda/orders,
- Acts as a channel of communication between students, instructors, departments/interdisciplinary programmes and SUGC/SPGC. The under graduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) offices of the Academic Section assist the SGUC/SPGC and its subcommittees in their tasks.
- Academic Departments
- Academic Programs
- Summer Internship
- Academic Information
- Holidays 2023 , 2022, 2021 ,2020
- Download annual report of the IIT (BHU)
- PhD Admission under PMRF: Information Brochure Application Form