- Sooraj Kumar, And Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, “A Method of Preparing Titanium Dioxide Based Transparent and Thin Films and a Product Thereof”, Application No. 201911008546 A, Journal No. 37/2020, Published: September 11, 2020
- Gaurav Jetly, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, S. S. Bhattacharya, “Nano Powders by Electrolytic Oxidation of Aluminum to Gamma-Alumina (Neo-Alumina)”, Indian Patent No. 279040, 2017 (Granted)
- Maurya Sandeep Pradeep Kumar and Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Cu(InxGa1-x)S2 Absorber Material for Thin-film Solar Cell, edited book titled “Advanced Ceramic Coatings for Energy Applications”, Elsevier, ISBN 9780323996204
International Refereed Journals: Total Impact:157, H-index: 12
- Deepak Kumar Gorai, Saikat Kumar Kuila, Akash Oraon, Anurag Kumar, Mukesh Suthar, P.K. Roy, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Tarun Kumar Kundu, A facile and green synthesis of Mn and P functionalized g-C3N4 nanosheets for spintronics devices and enhanced photocatalytic performance under visible-light, J. Colloid. Interf. Sci. (accepted) 2023
- Deepak Kumar, Gorai, Saikat Kumar Kuila, Anurag Kumar, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Tarun Kumar Kundu, Insight into the effect of Li/P co-doping on the electronic structure and photocatalytic performance of g-C3N4 by the first principle, Appl. Surf. Sci (Accepted) 2023.
- Anurag Kumar, Deepak Kumar Gorai, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Defect passivation through quick radiative annealing for high-performance solution-processed Al-doped ZnO TCOs J. Mater Sci: Mater. Electron., (accepted) 2023.
- Avnish Singh Pal, Aman Kumar Lal Das, K Gururaj, M Sadhasivam, Kevin M Knowles, Md Imteyaz Ahmad, KG Pradeep, Joysurya Basu, Nanoarchitectonics of self-assembled chessboard-like structures by recurrent phase separation and coalescence of nano domains in CoFeMn oxide. Acta Materialia, 242 (2022) 118423
- Maurya Sandeep Pradeepkumar, Joysurya Basu, Md Imteyaz Ahmad, Phase transformation and grain growth in spray deposited wurtzite CuInS2 films, Ceram. Int. 48 (2022) 35633-35641
- Uttam Sharma, Jogendra Singh Rana, Chandan Kumar, Maurya Sandeep Pradeepkumar, Md Imteyaz Ahmad, Satyabrata Jit, Santanu Das, Visible light detection property of seamless two-dimensional MoS2–based metal-semiconductor-metal photodiodes fabricated on silicon substrates, Mater Sci. Semiconductor Proc., 151 (2022) 106987-
- Anurag Kumar, and Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Role of Defects in the Electronic Properties of Al Doped ZnO Films Deposited by Spray Pyrolysis, J. Mater Sci. 57 (2022) 7877-
- Avnish Singh Pal, Aman Kumar Lal Das, Ankit Singh, Kevin M. Knowles, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, and Joysurya Basu, Evolution of a self-assembled chessboard nanostructure spinel in a CoFeGaMnZn multicomponent oxide, Phil. Mag. (2022) Accepted for Publication
- Maurya Sandeep Pradeepkumar, Ankit Singh, Joysurya Basu, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Nucleation and growth mechanism of wurtzite copper indium disulfide nanoparticles during solution processing, Ceamic Inter. 47 (2021) 32086-32096.
- Ankit Singh, Maurya Sandeep Pradeepkumar, Deepak Kumar Jarwal, Satyabrata Jit, Sandip Bysakh, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Joysurya Basu, and Rajiv Kumar Mandal, Homogeneous and polymorphic transformations to ordered intermetallics in nanostructured Au-Cu multilayer thin films, J. Mater Sci., (2021)
- Ashwani Gautam, and Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Low-Temperature Synthesis of Five Component Single Phase High Entropy Oxide, Ceram. Inter., 47 (2021) 22225-22228 (IF: 4.527)
- Suman Duhan, Kedar Sahoo, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Sudhir Kumar Singh, Manoj Kumar, Chelating agent and substrate effect on hydrothermal growth of Yb3+/Er3+ doped NaYF4 film, Process. Appl. Ceram., 15 (2021) 69-78
- Asim Aftab, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, A review of stability and progress in tin halide perovskite solar cell, Solar Energy, 216 (2021) 26-47.
- Deepshikha Shekhawat, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, P. K. Roy, Investigation on the site preferences and magnetic properties of Co-doped SrAl4Fe8O19 hexaferrite, Mater. Chem. Phys., 259 (2020) 124196. (4.094)
- Joseph Sushil, Anurag Kumar, Ashwini Gautam, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, High Entropy Phase Evolution and Fine Structure of Five Component Oxide (Mg, Co, Ni, Cu, Zn)O by Citrate Gel Method, Mater. Chem. Phys., 259 (2021) 124014. (IF: 4.094)
- Sudhir Ranjan, Kedar Sahoo, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Manoj Kumar, Green Route Synthesized NaYF4: Yb3+, Tm3+ Nanophosphors and its Photophysical and Magnetic Characterization, J. Lumin., 228 (2020) 117654. (IF 3.599)
- Sooraj Kumar, Asim Aftab, and Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Compact Titania Films by Spray Pyrolysis for Application as ETL in Perovskite Solar Cells, J. Electron. Mater. 49, (2020) 7159–7167. (IF: 1.938)
- Maurya Sandeep Pradeepkumar, Harsh Vardhan Singh, Sooraj Kumar, Joysurya Basu, and Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Low Thermal Budget Processing of CdS Thin Films, Mater. Lett., 280 (2020) 128560.
- Anurag Kumar, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Microstructure, Defects and Electrical Properties of Solution-Processed Al Doped ZnO Transparent Conducting Films, Appl. Phys. A, 126 (2020) 598.
- Asim Aftab and Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Role of additives SnX2 (X=F, Cl) and anti-solvents on the of PV absorber FASnI3 films, Mater. Lett., 275 (2020) 128071.
- Maurya Sandeep Pradeepkumar, Avnish Singh, Ankit Singh, Joysurya Basu, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Phase Separation in Wurtzite CuInxGa1-xS2 Nanoparticles, J. Mater Sci., 55 (2020) 11841–11855 (2020)
- Anurag Kumar, Gaurav Sharma, Asim Aftab, and Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Flash assisted synthesis and densification of five component high entropy oxide (Mg, Co, Cu, Ni, Zn)O at 350 °C in 3 min, J. Eur. Ceram. Soc., 40 (2020) 3358-3362.
- P. Kameswara Rao, b, Premanshu Jana, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, P. K. Roy, Synthesis and Characterization of Zirconia Toughened Alumina Ceramics Prepared by Co-precipitation Method, Ceram. Int., 45 (13) (2019) 16054-16061.
- Sanjay Kumar, M. S. Pradeepkumar, Akansha Dwivedi, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Ba1-xSrxTiO3-Cu Composites for Electronic Packaging, J. of Mater. Sci. Mater. Electron., 30 (2019) 9022. DOI: 10.1007/s10854-019-01231-1.
- Sunil Meti, M R Rahman, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Udaya Bhat K, Chemical free synthesis of graphene oxide in the preparation of reduced graphene oxide-zinc oxide nanocomposite with improved photocatalytic properties, Appl. Surf Sci., 45 (2018) 67-75.)
- Vanessa L. Pool, Benjia Dou, Douglas G. Van Campen, Talysa R. Klein-Stockert, Frank S. Barnes, Sean E. Shaheen, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Maikel FAM van Hest and Michael F. Toney, Thermal engineering of FAPbI3 perovskite material via radiative thermal annealing and in-situ XRD, Nature Comm., 8,14075 (2017).
- Jeremy D Fields*, Md Imteyaz Ahmad*, Douglas G Van Campen, ,Jiafan Yu, Vanessa L Pool, Philip A Parilla, David S Ginley, Maikel FAM Van Hest and Michael F Toney, A mechanism for Ag-Si solar cell contact formation during RTP, Nature Comm., 7 (2016) 11143. (*Authors contributed equally)
- Md Imteyaz Ahmad, Douglas G Van Campen, Jeremy D Fields,Jiafan Yu, Vanessa L Pool, Philip A Parilla, David S Ginley, Maikel FAM Van Hest and Michael F Toney, Rapid thermal processing chamber for in-situ X-ray diffraction, Rev. Sci. Instrum., 86 (2015) 0130902.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Gaurav Mohanty, Krishna Rajan and Mufit Akinc, Crystal Growth and Mechanical Characterization of ZrMo2O8, J. Crystal Growth, 404 (2014), 100.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad and Mufit Akinc, Hydration of ZrW2O8 Nanopowders under Ambient Conditions, Mater. Chem. Phys. 145 (2014) 403.
- H.Z. Guo, Ya. Mudryk, Md. I. Ahmad,X.C. Pang, L. Zhao, X. Tan, M. Akinc,V.K. Pecharsky, N. Bowler, and Z.Q. Lin, Structure Evolution and Dielectric Behavior of Polystyrene Capped Barium Titanate Nanoparticles, Chem. Mater. 22 (2012) 23944.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Gaurav Mohanty, Cambrea Lee, Daniel Harris, Krishna Rajan and Mufit Akinc, Crystal growth, Optical and Mechanical Properties of ZrW2O8, J. Cryst. Growth. 343 (1) (2012) 115-121.
- Prashanth Badrinarayanan, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Mufit Akinc, and Michael R. Kessler, Comparison of Negative Thermal Expansion in Zirconium Tungstate Nanoparticles with Different Morphologies, Mater. Chem. Phys. 131(2011) 12-17.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, Kate Lindley and Mufit Akinc, Hydrothermal synthesis of ZrW2-dModO8 (d=0-0.91) and its α®β transformation, J. Am. Ceram. Soc. 94 (8) (2011) 2619-2624.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, S.S. Bhattacharya, Claudia Fasel, Thomas Mayer and Horst Hahn, Effect of process parameters on the anatase-rutile transformation of nanocrystalline titania by chemical vapour deposition, J. Appl. Surf. Sci., 257 (2011) 6761-6767. (IF:6.707)
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, S.S. Bhattacharya and Horst Hahn, In-situ nitrogen doping and boron modification of nanocrystalline titania powders by chemical vapor synthesis, Process. Appl. Ceram. 3 (2009) 113–117.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad and S. S. Bhattacharya, Size effect on the lattice parameters of nanocrystalline anatase, Appl. Phys. Lett., 95 (2009) 191906.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, S.S. Bhattacharya and Horst Hahn, Structural, thermal stability and optical properties of the nanocrystalline anatase prepared by chemical vapour synthesis, J. Appl. Phys. 105 (2009) 1135261-1135268 (Also selected for publication in June 22, 2009 issue of Virtual Journal of Nanoscale Science and Technology).
- Gaurav Getly, Richie Khandelwa, Shankar Swaminathan, Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, S.S. Bhattacharya, Oxidative electrodeposition of nanocrystalline ZnO powders, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 42 (2009) 115305-10.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, S.S. Bhattacharya, Claudia Fasel, Horst Hahn, Effect of gas flow rates on the anatase-rutile transformation temperature of nanocrystalline TiO2 synthesized by chemical vapor synthesis, J. NanoSci. Nanotech. 9 (2009) 5572-5577.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad and S.S. Bhattacharya, Effect of process parameters on the chemical vapor synthesis of nanocrystalline titania, J. Phys. D: Appl. Phys. 41 (2008) 155313-155320.
- Md. Imteyaz Ahmad, M. Kottaisamy, N. Rama, M.S. Ramachandra Rao, S.S. Bhattacharya, Thin film luminescence of ZnGa2O4:Mn deposited by PLD, Scripta Materialia, 54 (2006) 237-240.
- “Pressure Assisted Flash Joining of Ceramic Materials” DST-SERB Core Research Grant, 2022-2025 (Principal Investigator, CRG/2022/008407, INR 46 Lakh)
- “Development of high strength ceramic magnet for rotating machine applications.” IMPRINT (DST-SERB) 2019-2021 (Co-Principal Investigator, INR 26 lakh)
- “One step vapor phase processing of tunable mesoporous titania for perovskite solar Cells” Institute Research Project grant, IIT(BHU), 2017-2019 (Principal Investigator, INR 15 Lakh)
- “In-situ Electron Microscopy at Atomic Scale for Understanding Nucleation, Growth and Interfaces of Omega Phase”, DST-SERB Extra Mural Research, 2017-2020 (Co-Principal Investigator, EMR/2016/007512, INR 80 Lakh)
- “Development of a high throughput processing for CIGS PV absorber films by spray pyrolysis of pre-synthesised nanoparticle ink”, DST-SERB Early Career Research (ECR) Award, 2016-19 (Principal Investigator, ECR/2016/000854, INR 47 Lakh)
- “A Modular Setup for I-V Characteristics Measurement of Solar Cells”, Funded through Center for Energy and Resource Development, IIT(BHU), 2016-2018 (Principal Investigator, INR 7 Lakh)
- “Development of field assisted sintering technique for ceramics”, Institute Seed Gant, 2016-17, IIT (BHU), Varanasi (Principal Investigator, INR 10 Lakh)
- Assistant Professor (August 2015-January 2016)
Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal
- Project Scientist (April, 2015-July 2015)
Materials Research Division, Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Lightsource,
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Stanford University.
Topic: Advanced X-Ray analysis of Inorganic PV absorbers
- Post-doc (December, 2012-April, 2015)
Materials Research Division, Stanford Syncrotron Radiation Lightsource,
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory, Stanford University
Topic: In-situ Rapid Thermal Processing-XRD of front contact metallization of Si Solar Cells
- Post-doc, (October, 2009 to December, 2012)
Department of Materials Science and Engineering, Iowa State University
Topic: Development of Zr(W,Mo)2O8 based nanocomposite IR windows
- “Additive Manufacturing of Ceramics”, Faculty Development Program on Design Thinking in 3D Printing, IIT (BHU), June 7-11, 2021.
- “X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy”, National E-Workshop on “Surface Characterization: Tools and Applications”, NIT Karnataka, December 17, 2020
- “Field Assisted Sintering of Ceramic Materials” QIP: Recent Advances in Materials Processing and Materials Tribology, IIT(BHU), January 06, 2020
- “X-Ray Diffraction methods for steel: Fundamental Principles, Instruments, Experimental setup, Data collection strategies”, Short Term Course: Clean Steel Technology, NIT Jaipur, December 09, 2019
- “Additive Manufacturing in Ceramics”, QIP: Engineering Innovation and Product Development Through Green Manufacturing, IIT(BHU), February 28, 2020
- “Powder Characterization: Particle Size, Surface Area and Porosity” QIP: Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization and Application, Dept. of Materials Science and Technology, IIT (BHU) July 07, 2019
- “Rapid thermal processing of photovoltaic materials”, International conference on Advanced Ceramics and Nanomaterials for Sustainable Development (ACeND) 2018, Christ University Campus, Bangalore, 19-21 September, 2018
- “X-ray Diffraction: Methods and Applications” Short Term Training Program on Characterization of Materials, VNIT, Nagpur, March 24, 2018 (Delivered 3 hours of lecture).
- “3D printing of Ceramic Materials”, Faculty Development Program on Additive Manufacturing: Theory and Practice, IIT (BHU), February 02-08, 2018.
- In-situ rapid thermal processing, Advanced Light Source User Meeting, October 7-9, 2013.
- One day workshop on Synchrotron based X-ray characterization of Materials, VNIT, Nagpur, May 5, 2013 (Main speaker: Delivered 5 hours of lecture during the workshop)
- “Single crystal growth of ZrMo2O8”36th International Conference & Exposition on Advanced Ceramics & Composites (ICACC), January 22-27, 2012, Daytona Beach, Florida.
- Sudershan Bhatt Memorial Award for PhD thesis titled “Chemical vapour synthesis of nanocrystalline titania and its characterization” (2010).
- DAAD Fellow at Darmstardt TU, Germany from June, 2007 to December, 2007.
- International Advanced Research Centre for powder metallurgy and new materials (ARCI) Fellow, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India (2004-2009).
- Best Poster Award, Nanoscience and Nanotechnology session, International Symposium for Research Scholars (ISRS)-2006 held at IIT Madras, Chennai, India.
- Awarded by Chennai Chapter of American Society of Materials (ASM) for the outstanding contribution to the Material Advantage chapter of IIT Madras (2006).
- Chairman, Material Advantage Chapter, IIT Madras, Chennai (India) (2005-2006).
- Sudershan Bhatt Memorial Award for M.Tech thesis in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering (2004).
- Sudershan Bhatt Memorial Award for academic performance in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering during M.Tech (2004).