- Act as a resource base for technically sound and trained engineers
- Attain excellence and become a unique institutions.
- Become a world-class incubation center for design planning and realizing the innovative ideas generated by young engineering students
Acquiring the most modern equipment to transform the existing inadequate and age-old technical support and educational facilities, and designing the training programs for the students and the workshop staff (whole of BHU and also of the other institutions) to meet the requirements of the teaching, practice and research (basic and applied) that would also help in providing the necessary support and consultancy to the industries.
- To develop a well-equipped central workshop facilities in modern manufacturing.
- To develop interest and provide awareness to our first year students in modern areas of workshop practices.
- To develop a modern workshop for better understanding of the courses.
- To give the necessary impetus and direction to advanced level job work in the institute through project work, research, training andconsultancy services.
- To bridge the technological gap with respect to other reputed Institutes.
- National Seminar on Technological Advancement in Man-made Appliances of Rural Area (TAMAR) January 4-6, 2019
- CNC Machine Shop
- Sheet Metal Shop
- Black Smithy Shop
- Foundry Shop
- Carpentry Shop
- Fitting Shop
- Welding Shop
- Machine Shop
- Central Instrumentation Lab.
- Electroplating Shop
- Automobile Shop
- Instruction & Demonstration Lab