The candidates selected through JEE(Advanced) 2023 for admission in the One-Year Preparatory Course at IIT(BHU), Varanasi, IIT-Indore and IIT-Kanpur will report directly at IIT-Kanpur. These candidates will register at IIT Kanpur to complete their One-Year Preparatory Course 2023-24. About admission procedure visit the IIT Kanpur website (www.iitk.ac.in).
Orientation Program : 07th August 2023
|1.||3.00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.||Department Orientation guided by SCS Mentors|
Scheduled programs at Swatantrata Bhawan, BHU, Varanasi
|2.||5.00 p.m. to 5.05 p.m.||Welcoming the gathering and inviting the Director, Deans, JEE Chairman, all Associate Deans, HoDs,
Registrar, Deputy Registrar and SCS Faculty In-Charge to take their seats on stage
|3.||5.05 p.m. to 5.10 p.m.||Requesting the dignitaries on the stage for Deep-Prajavalan|
|4.||5.10 p.m. to 5.15 p.m.||Veda Chanting & Kulgeet|
|5.||5.15 p.m. to 5.25 p.m.||Introduction of the Head of Department by the compere|
|6.||5.25 p.m. to 5.35 p.m.||Address by JEE Chairman|
|7.||5.35 p.m. to 5.45 p.m.||Address by Dean (Academic Affairs)|
|8.||5.45 p.m. to 5.55 p.m.||Address by the Dean (Student Affairs)|
|9.||5.55 p.m. to 6.15 p.m.||Address by the Director, IIT(BHU)|
|10.||6.15 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.||Student Counselling Services Intro|
|11.||6.30 p.m. to 6.35 p.m.||Vote of thanks by SCS Faculty In-charge|
|12.||6.35 p.m.||National Anthem and High Tea|
Induction Program: 12th August 2023 at Swatantrata Bhawan, BHU, Varanasi
|1.||10.30 a.m. to 11.00 a.m.||Video Screening (History of Varanasi & IIT (BHU))|
|2.||11.00 a.m. to 11.15 a.m.||SCS Introduction|
|3.||11:15 a.m. to 12.15 p.m.||Wellness + Academics + Career + Skills + IE|
|4.||12:15 p.m. to 12.30 p.m.||Ops Vertical|
|5.||12.30 p.m. to 1.00 p.m.||Wellness Partner (On-Campus Counsellor & YourDost|
|6.||1:00 p.m. to 2.30 p.m.||Lunch|
|7.||2:30 p.m. to 2.50 p.m.||Student's Parliament|
|8.||3:00 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.||Social Services Council|
|9.||3:30 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.||Games and Sports Council|
|10.||4:00 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.||Sceince and Technology Council|
|11.||4:30 p.m. to 5.00 p.m.||Film and Media Council|
|12.||5:00 p.m. to 5.30 p.m.||Cultural Council|
|13.||5:30 p.m. to 5.45 p.m.||E-Cell|
|14.||5:45 p.m. to 6.00 p.m.||SAIC|
|15.||6.00 p.m.||National Anthem|
Opening of online profile registration
July 29, 2023 (11.30 AM)
Biometric Verification done in the Hostel
August 06-07, 2023
Reporting in Hostel
August 06, 2023 (Sunday)
August 07, 2023 (Monday) from 8.30 AM to 1.30 PM
August 07, 2023
Closing of online profile registration#
August 07, 2023 (5.00 PM)
August 08, 2023
# The last date of admission is August 07, 2023 any type of request for provisional admission will not be considered after this date.
Contact details related to the admission process:
|Office of the Dean(AA), IIT(BHU)||+91 5422367042|
|Office of the Dean (Academic Affairs)||email@example.com|
|Associate Dean (Academic Affairs), UGfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Associate Dean (Academic Affairs), CCemail@example.com|
- Students may also contact the Head/Coordinator of their Department/School. The contact details are available on the webpage.
- After confirming allotment of seat (6th Round) at JoSAA 2023 portal, you will have to pay your academic as well as mess charge advance fee for the semester-I 2023-24. The link for payment will be provided on the Fresher’s Information Portal ( https://www.iitbhu.ac.in/acad/fresher/news) as “Fee Deposition”. The procedure of fee payment is given below:
- You are required to login with your JEE(Advanced)2023 Roll Number and enter your OTP (which will be sent on your registered mobile number as well as registered e-mail for the JEE(Advanced)2023.
- Upload “Fee Remission Form” (download from institute website) along with a self-attested scanned copy of your parents’ income proof either ITR or Income certificate (applicable for those students who belong General/OBC-NCL/EWS category, whose parents’ income (Gross income) is less than or equal to 5.00 lacs per annum), SC/ST/PwD category candidates are not required to upload the parents’ income certificate.
- You are required to complete online profile registration as per the following procedure for the provisional admission through online only:
- Your Login ID is JEE(Advanced)2023 Roll number and Password is JEE(Mains) Application number.
- Fill your personal information
- Upload your photo (upto 50 KB) and signature image (upto 50 KB)
- You are required to upload the self-attested scanned copy of:
(a) All required academic certificates (i.e. marksheets/certificate of 10th and 12th and T.C./Migration Certificate);
(b) Category certificate (EWS/OBC-NCL*/SC/ST/PwD);
* also upload an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/ signed by the Parents of candidates belonging to OBC(NCL) category.
- Fill your academic information/ registration information/ medical emergency form.
- You are required to bring the following original documents along with one self-attested copy for the physical registration on August 07, 2023 provisional admission to the Institute.
- Online Profile Registration Form in duplicate.
- Printout of the final seat allotment letter from JoSAA (Final 6th round).
- Self-attested one copy of the downloaded Admit Card of JEE (Advanced)-2023.
- Duly filled Medical Examination Report (Annexure 7, as per format on JoSAA website
- Self-attested one photocopy each with Original Class X (High School Board) Certificate + Mark-sheet.
- Self-attested one photocopy with Originals Mark-sheet and certificate of passing the Q.E (10+2).
- Valid Certificate of category in the prescribed format (GEN-EWS/OBC (NCL)*/SC/ST/PwD/DS) issued by a competent authority as given on JoSAA website.
- Attested photocopy of the page in their passport that contains the name, photo and nationality (Only for foreign nationals).
- Sufficient copies of your recent passport size photographs.
- School Leaving/Transfer Certificate from the College/School last attended.
- Fee Remission Form (download) alongwith self-certified copies of ‘Income Tax Return’ of father and mother both or guardian (in case parents are not alive) for the financial year ended on 31st March 2022 received from the Income Tax Department. OR An Income Certificate from revenue official not below the rank of Thasildar or Magistrate class I of the area where the father and/or mother/legal guardian of the student resides. Applicable for those students (except SC/ST/PwD) only, whose family income is < Rs. 5.00 Lacs
- The Original receipts of all payments made for Seat Allotment and the remaining amount deposited in the Institute.
* Parents of candidates belonging to OBC(NCL) category are required to submit an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of Rs. 10/-. The format is attached here