- Assigning call no. for the book with the help of Colon Classification scheme (Now Dewey Decimal Classification) and creating the authority file.
- Pasting the spine and date labels in the book and noting the call no. and copy no. on the spine label and accession number on the date label along with the call no. and copy no.
- Preparation of catalogue cards for shelf list and catalogue.
- Sending the processed books for display on each month after complete processing.
- Filing of new catalogue card in the catalogue cabinet.
- Retro-conversion of book database and assigning DDC no to the books classified according to CC.
Smt. Bhargavi Tiwari (Semi Professional Assistant)
"A library is the delivery room for the birth of ideas - a place where history comes to life." — Norman Cousins