1. B.Tech/B.Pharm/IDD and IMD
1.1 Merit-cum-Means Scholarship
To be announced shortly
1.2 Top Class Education Scheme for SC students
1. The Scheme of Top Class Education for SC students has been selected for implementation through NSP.
2. In this regard it is emphasized here that in 2016-17, all proposals of Scholarships under the Scheme, including both fresh & renewal, are to be forwarded to the Department of SJ& E through NSP.
3. For the grant of Scholarship(for fresh batch of students) the procedure to be adopted and the set of instructions may be seen at Annexure - A
4. Candidates are to be selected for grant of Scholarship as per the the slots available to the Institute under the Scheme. The online applications must be forwarded by the Institutes to this Department by 31st October, 2016. No. application for the grant of Scholarship would be entertained without Aadhaar number and the number should also be seeded with the bank account of the beneficiaries.
5. In case of any querriesfrom the ministry, mail can be sent at the following mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org
1.2.2 Anneuxre-A : Set of Instructions to be followed by the Students and the Institutes For the Students
a. The Student has to obtain/enroll for the Aadhaar number (if not obtained earlier)
b. Get the Aadhaar number seeded with his/her respective bank account.
c. Students shortlisted by the Institute must register on the National Scholarship Portal and apply for the scholarship, filling details in the common application form on the portal and obtain ID No.
d. Submit the Caste and Income Certificates with the authorities of the Institute for verification.
e. The students can know the status of their applications by quoting their ID No. on the portal.
1.2.3 :Scheme details
1.2.5 :Link for Application
1.3 National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students - Scholarship (Formally Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for ST Students)
1.3.1 : Link for application
1.3.1 : Guidelines:
1.4 State Scholarships
1.5 Endowment Scholarships
1.5.1 : Intranet Links for Application form of N C Jain Scholarship to First year B. Tech/IDD/IMD students
2. M.Tech/M. Pharm
2.1 Stipend to M.Tech/ M. Pharm
2.1.1 : Links for Application form of N C Jain Scholarship to First year B. Tech/IDD/IMD students (Only through Intranet)